- 1 apple
- 1 mango
- 3.5 oz. blueberries
- 7 oz. strawberries
- Grated coconut
- Borges Natura Walnut Drink
- Wash and cut the apple without peeling. Peel and cut the mango into evenly sized cubes.
- Wash the blueberries and strawberries and cut the strawberries into eighths.
- Mix all the fruit together in a salad bowl.
- Add the walnut drink and granola and top off with some fresh mint leaves or chopped mint and grated coconut.
For a more festive touch, you can drench the fruit salad with a mixture of 3 Tbs. of rum, lemon (or lime) juice and honey. In summer it’s a good idea to put the fruit salad in the fridge for a while before serving or to serve it with a scoop of lemon sorbet on top.