For the taco dough:
* 1 teaspoon of baking powder
* 2 tablespoons of Borges Natura rice and walnut drink
* 1/2 cup of butter at room temperature (or coconut butter)
* 2/3 cups flour
* 2 tablespoons raw cocoa powder
* 2 large eggs, separate egg whites
For the filling:
* 1 banana
* 5 hazelnuts
* 5 almonds
* 6 large strawberries
* Borges Natura rice and walnut drink
* Grated coconut
Make the taco dough by combining all the ingredients together in a bowl and mixing until you get a smooth dough that’s easy to work with. Divide it into 4 portions and roll into balls.
Place each ball between two pieces of saran wrap and use a rolling pin to roll them out to form a thin taco. Cut out the dough using a round 15 cm pastry cutter.
Warm a nonstick frying pan and cook the tacos one by one, turning them over three times and warming each side for 45 seconds.
Cut the fruit and put it in a bowl with a splash of walnut drink. Cut up the hazelnuts and almonds and add them to the bowl along with the grated coconut.
Finally, fill the taco with as much as you want and enjoy this delight!