Total Time: 1 hour
2 cups flour
10 oz Borges Natura rice and walnut drink
3 oz Star extra virgin olive oil
3 oz raw cane sugar
3 tbsp sugar-free cocoa powder
3 oz baking powder
A few drops of lemon juice
cooking chocolate to spread on top
- Preheat the oven to 356 ºF and grease a cake tin thoroughly with extra-virgin olive oil.
- Mix the raw cane sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder and sieved flour in a bowl. Add the walnut drink and lemon juice and stir well to form a smooth paste.
- Add some chopped nuts. Pour the mixture into a cake tin and bake at 356 ºF for about 35–40 minutes.
- Take the cake out of the oven and spread the melted cooking chocolate on top. You can melt the chocolate with a little almond drink.
- Leave to cool at room temperature and top off with a handful of nuts.